About the AuthorThe founding member of TCM, Scott is a guitarist, composer, educator, hiker, and now (!) a blogger. He believes that nature has a profound influence over us, and hopes that his work will point people in the direction of the natural world that is all around us. You can email him at email@example.com. Just take out the hyphens so I know you're a human (trying to avoid s-p-a-m in my inbox!!).
- Gary Braman on Click Here to Hear My CD
- Amy on Wednesday Waterfowl of the Week–The Wiley Loon
- Amy on Wednesday Waterfowl of the Week–The Wiley Canada Goose
- kholland on Does This Stress Make Me Look Fat?
- Amy on Here Comes The Sun
Monthly Archives: July 2014
One of the great advantages of not knowing anything is that you can experience the excitement of learning things over and over. Such was my experience today, July 3, when I did something I’ve never done before. I actually read … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on