About the AuthorThe founding member of TCM, Scott is a guitarist, composer, educator, hiker, and now (!) a blogger. He believes that nature has a profound influence over us, and hopes that his work will point people in the direction of the natural world that is all around us. You can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Just take out the hyphens so I know you're a human (trying to avoid s-p-a-m in my inbox!!).
- Gary Braman on Click Here to Hear My CD
- Amy on Wednesday Waterfowl of the Week–The Wiley Loon
- Amy on Wednesday Waterfowl of the Week–The Wiley Canada Goose
- kholland on Does This Stress Make Me Look Fat?
- Amy on Here Comes The Sun
Monthly Archives: August 2014
Oak Creek Canyon: The Silver Lining
This is the first chance I’ve had to see how bad the fire damage is in Oak Creek Canyon near Sedona. The Slide Fire swept through some of the most beautiful scenery on the planet. It’s one of those oddities … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Oak Creek Canyon: The Silver Lining