About the AuthorThe founding member of TCM, Scott is a guitarist, composer, educator, hiker, and now (!) a blogger. He believes that nature has a profound influence over us, and hopes that his work will point people in the direction of the natural world that is all around us. You can email him at email@example.com. Just take out the hyphens so I know you're a human (trying to avoid s-p-a-m in my inbox!!).
- Gary Braman on Click Here to Hear My CD
- Amy on Wednesday Waterfowl of the Week–The Wiley Loon
- Amy on Wednesday Waterfowl of the Week–The Wiley Canada Goose
- kholland on Does This Stress Make Me Look Fat?
- Amy on Here Comes The Sun
Tag Archives: National Geographic
Let’s not forget that Nature is way more powerful than we are. Photo by Francisco Negroni of the 2011 Cordon Caulle volcanic eruption in the Region of Los Rios in Chile Check out the National Geographic Photo Contest for more great pictures of nature.–R
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged National Geographic, nature, volcano Comments Off on Nature’s Power