About the AuthorThe founding member of TCM, Scott is a guitarist, composer, educator, hiker, and now (!) a blogger. He believes that nature has a profound influence over us, and hopes that his work will point people in the direction of the natural world that is all around us. You can email him at email@example.com. Just take out the hyphens so I know you're a human (trying to avoid s-p-a-m in my inbox!!).
- Gary Braman on Click Here to Hear My CD
- Amy on Wednesday Waterfowl of the Week–The Wiley Loon
- Amy on Wednesday Waterfowl of the Week–The Wiley Canada Goose
- kholland on Does This Stress Make Me Look Fat?
- Amy on Here Comes The Sun
Tag Archives: resources
What is Nature?
As a thought experiment, let’s say that Nature is everything that is left when humans are taken out of the equation. If that were the case, there is a lot left to describe, and it’s not all pretty. In fact, … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged crows, ducks, lemurs, nature, relationships, resources Comments Off on What is Nature?